This is the official website to download Universal Androot Apk, where we provide the latest and greatest versions of universal androot app for Android to root Android without computer PC. Okay, first thing do you know what rooting means? or is this just something you want to try out because you heard it somewhere. My advice would be DONT, you might damage your phone and will have to pay for the charges at service center as it will void your warranty. Rooting an Android device might be complicated sometimes, and you have to do proper research before you decide to go ahead with it.
You have to find all the required means that will help you achieve your task, one of these is Universal Androot apk, this is an Android device rooting application that covers most of the aspects of rooting and actually has pretty simple installation process before going into “How to Root your Android Device” with Universal androot apk we will just take a look at few reasons why you shouldn’t make the decision of rooting your Android phones lightly.
Universal AndRoot APK Download v2.3.6 For Android – Latest Version 2018
What is Universal Androot?
Universal Androot apk is one of the best one click rooting solution for Android which helps you in rooting Android without the need for computer of laptop. If you have Android compatible smartphone you can pretty have the root access at your disposal. The caveat being, it doesn’t support too many devices or models, the number of smartphones it can root is limited. If it didn’t work, you have to work around with some other one click rooting solutions. You can download the universal Androot apk from the link below. Visit the page and get the apk file.
A glimpse about Universal Androot apk,
|Stable Version||v1.6.2 & later|
|No of Downloads||700000+|
Download & Install Universal Androot Apk For Android
For using universal androot apk on your supported device you need to either have Superuser or SuperSU pre-installed on it. If you don’t have Superuser or SuperSu pre-installed you can download it from google play both of these are free. Then you can follow this process,
Note: You may get “this type of file type would harm your file. You have to keep this anyway?” Just tap ok to download the universal androot apk to your phone.
- First of all, download universal Androot apk from the link above.
- Open the downloaded apk and tap install.
- After few seconds the apk would be installed on your phone.
- Launch the Universal Androot app.
- Select the SuperUser versions.
- Tap Go Root. You’ll get rooting screen, wait for few seconds.
Once that is done, your smartphone would be rooted in no time.
Features Of Universal AndRoot App
1 click root: There are no drawbacks of utilising one click Android tools like Universal Androot, they provide you with an efficient way to install a particular application which then goes on to perform its purpose. With Universal Androot you just have to download the apk, install and launch it and you are ready to go, so you can avoid the lengthy outdated methods that take a lot of time when it comes to rooting a device.
1 click unroot: Some of you might just need the services of universal androot for a little amount of time, this application also has a 1 click unroot which you can use as soon as you have finished using your phone.
Sadly universal androot application doesn’t cover all the Android devices but it is amongst one that covers most of them. Here’s a list of Android devices Supported by Universal Androot apk,
|Google Nexus One (2.2)|
|Google G1 (1.6)|
|HTC Hero (2.1)|
|HTC Magic (1.5) (Select Do not install Superuser)|
|myTouch 3G 3.5mm/LE (1.6)|
|HTC Tattoo (1.6)|
|Dell Streak (2.1)|
|Motorola Milestone (2.1)|
|Motorola XT800 (2.1)|
|Motorola Droid (2.01/2.1/2.2 with FRG01B)|
|Sony Ericsson X10 (1.6)|
|Sony Ericsson X10 Mini (1.6)|
|Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (1.6)|
|Acer Liquid (2.1)|
|Acer beTouch E400 (2.1)|
|Samsung Galaxy Beam|
|Samsung Galaxy 5 (gt-i5500)|
|Vibo A688 (1.6)|
|Lenovo Lephone (1.6)|
|LG Ally (2.1)|
|LG GT540 (1.6)|
|Gigabyte GSmart G1305|
Devices that are not supported by Universal Androot:
|Google Nexus One (2.2 FRG33)|
|Samsung i9000 / i6500U / i7500 / i5700|
|Motorola ME600 / ME501 / MB300 / CLIQ XT|
|Motorola 2.2 FRG22D|
|HTC Desire / Legend / Wildfire (soft root)|
|HTC EVO 4G / Aria|
|SonyEricsson X10i R2BA020|
Benefits Of Using Universal Androot apk to root your device,
- install apps which were not compatible before you rooted your device, now you won’t be limited by the apps permission factors and can have your hands on some great apps as well as get to access most of the hidden features on your device that were completely inaccessible to you. Most of the game hacking apps like Xmod Apk for Android would work seamlessly.
- Rooting your device opens up so many great apps you can use, with some of those you can improve the performance of your device as well as battery life. Most of these apps have mechanisms that have been placed in an effort to reduce the battery and CPU usage of your device, These apps work a lot better in speeding up your device performance than the ones which you can get when your device is not rooted. In that case, you will only have minimum benefits which are not a great thing.
- If you have your Android device rooted with Universal Androot you won’t have to worry about the annoying adds that keep popping up on your screen at times when you have a lot of things to do, you can install from the various Adblock application on your phone, now that you have the chance to select one and are not limited by your device’s specifications. Ads are somewhat necessary to stay alive in the online industry but you can’t tolerate it at inopportune times after you have completed rooting your device you can get the Adblock of your choice.
- Normally you can backup a few things now like some of the apps and images as such, but when you root your device you have access to features with which you can even backup system apps and data on your device. Which will keep a lot of your data secure and if you ever are in need of a backup you can access it in a perfectly simple manner.
- With rooting you get an opportunity to experiment with the features of your Android device, if you enjoy tweaking with things until they work as per your requirements, you might really want to get Universal Androot, with it, you can get your device rooted in quick time. and you can continue manipulating things so that you can have the desired results and services on your phone. you can get the type of keyboard setting you want or go for the scrolling techniques of your phone, you need to be aware of what you are doing otherwise you will just brick your phone. But having the chance to make your device as per your requirements is just fascinating on the whole.
Universal Androot apk is a great option to root your Android without computer PC, but if you failed to root your device using this application? then try you should give a shot one click rooting apps, download framaroot apk from the developer site or download towelroot apk from the official website..
Benefits of Rooting Android,
- Rooting their Android device might seem like a great idea for a newbie , but what they are not aware of is that rooting poses risks when you have no idea what you are doing one of which is it compromises the security of your device, Handling elevated app permissions is one of the things that affect the security of your device. Most of the times the users get swamped with app requests and they end up accepting them all which poses some measure security risks such as unwanted access, data leaks, and thefts.
- Android services are improving by a huge margin, They come up with ways to add more services which cover almost everything.
- Once root an Android device, you can say goodbye to the warranty period, almost all of the Android device manufacturers consider the warranty of a device to be void if it has been manipulated in any way, it could be hardware or software i.e rooting it. Only a few devices allow you to reset information in case your rooting did not work out.
- When you apply updates to your device, your root might get removed in which case you possibly won’t be able to root your device again, or the updates might not work at all due to the software modification you made when rooting the device,
- “bricking” is a term used to define the process in which your device is rendered useless after you fail to root it properly. Rooting a device might seem complicated to newbies and simple to the experts.
Now that you have been warned about the risks that you face with this rooting of your device let get into how you can root Universal Androot for your Android phone. There are also many advantages like hacking root required apps like Xmodgames, which hacks Android games without any hiccups. Also, there are in app purchasing apps like CreeHack apk, which does the same thing. Universal Androot Supported Devices,
FAQs About Universal Androot,
Will it void the warranty of my Android Device?
For most of the cases the answer would be yes, the USP of universal androot apk is that the bootloader stays locked so when you use Universal Androot for rooting your Android device, your warranty period will still be valid and if somehow you fail to root your device then you can take it to the service center and you won’t have to pay anything from your pocket now.
Will it leave my device open to security risks?
When you make use of a particular tool/software or an app for rooting your android phone you have put all your faith into the developer who has created that tool and believe that they have not left any kind of sneaky back door in the application that would harm your device. Universal androot apk was created with the purpose providing users ease and efficiency for rooting their Android device, so they have taken great measures to make it as secure as possible to avoid any kind of information leak or theft.
Can you unroot a phone using SuperSU?
Yes, in fact, that is a possibility, if you don’t have Universal androot apk then you can download it for free from Google Play and after that, you can go into the settings, which is at the top right corner of your window, Then select Full Unroot option after which you have to confirm that action. It will take up to few minutes and then you can restart your device and it will be successfully unrooted.
Do I have to worry about malware?
No, Universal Androot apk is a secure way of having your device rooted.
In most cases when a user wants to root an android phone the reason is for getting their hands on additional features, which they were not able to get with their device. You might have a perfectly good reason for rooting your Android device or you might just like taking things apart and fixing them again. By rooting your android device you will benefit in a lot of ways.
you have been warned about the drawbacks of what will happen in case you do mess up when you try to root your phone, Universal Androot apk does have a simple setup after which you won’t have to go through a complicated process but everything has its risks you have to select the applications which you can deal with if the worst case scenario did take place.
Universal Androot is the safest and the easiest way of rooting your Android phone. Hope you found the way to root your Android device using universal androot apk for Android? if yes show your support by dropping your feedbacks/suggestions in the comment section below.